30.3.09

The UNIVERSE ..., The Universal Conscious...,


** I speak in fiction **

Is our very own existent (our own consciousness) linked to the greater universal consciousness (of the Universe)? It is a great paradox, we give consciousness to the greater universal consciousness but also in turn without the GUC we also will not exist. Both have to work together hand in hand.

For the existent of both (we as conscious beings and also the GUC[the universe]) we both had to be conscious of one another at the same time, at the same moment when everything started. We had to be conscious of ourselves; Also the universe had to have consciousness of itself also.

A million, million souls are within this universe. Each and every thing within can in turn control/affect the universe, at the end of it all we're ONE of the same being. The universe also in turn have the same control/affect toward all of the millions, of millions of souls within itself. Have we ever wonder that the universe could be ONE big life form? roaming around in space; roaming in the darkness. Maybe we are like a body part on it, like the finger nail on your finger.

We are all just one being with one consciousness everything we do we affect ourselves at the end. we cannot be in conflict (war) with ourselves for that will just conclude the death of us all. Work as one and we all move forward. Work as none and none will move forward.



Everything we do, we affect the same consciousness.
Everything we do, we affect the consciousness.
Everything we do, we are the consciousness.
Everything is consciousness.

The Universe is the Mind

7 comments:

  1. Agree. The end is pretty close to my post on Metatron's cube.

    Hermetic axiom: "The ALL is mind, the Universe is mental".

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure Komar, after reading your post it inspired me to write this post. Thanks for the mental help.

    DeKn:Greatful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, it's good to share toughts and ideas, this is what our blogs are meant for.

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is for sure... To share ideas and expand your mind.

    When you are stuck at one spot for a while you will think this is the only way and you will think you've max out all your options. But in reality it really means, there is a big wall that is in front of them that they have to pass before they can continue onward to the next level. Sharing ideas and applying other's way of thinking into your own thinking logic board.

    In turn, letting you reach the next level.

    Letting, you evolve yourself to the next level.

    DeKn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you may have been onto something about elevated consiousness on my blog. I have made the leap toward actually posting installments of the book there.

    I am actually throwing my ideas into the collective blogosphere as written, sharing ideas and applying other's way of thinking into my own thinking blog.

    Like the pheonix, through my experiences I am reborn, paving the way for my own evolution.

    Check out my new post on part one of my exploration of the human animal. I'd love to have your input.

    -ZeroAster-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dekn, you also seem to have pantheistic ideas inside you, urging to be expressed. It does me great pleasure to see this type of attitude in co-bloggers. I have seen it in Komar, and now I see it in you. Who will be next?

    Can anyone see a pattern here? Perhaps it is coincidence you might say. But I do NOT believe in coincidence! Let synchronicity be your guide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes for sure Zero I will check out your book... I just finish reading "Chapter One: Exploration of the Human Animal
    Part One" I will post my thoughts in things later. I am going to think this one over and give you some input on my thoughts. But I can tell you for sure, it was a very enjoyable reading I had reading chapter one of your book. I look forward to seeing more.

    ^^ Sphere: This subject pantheism idea manifested in myself about 10 years ago. It has been gainning stronger ground very fast lately I've beem moving at the speed of light on learning lately.. I would have to say Hive helped me unlock something in myself that I wasn't able to do so before.

    You know saying that idea I've noticed that lately I've been adding a lot of weird stuff into my online profile else where. Like on facebook I've added that my "Religious Views:We're All Gods" never even thought about that as anything till I've read your reply to my post Sphere. Interesting something to think about. Thanks

    DeKn:FellowBlogAuthor

    ReplyDelete