23.5.09

The Fear Of The Power of ....


**I tell no truths and speak no lies**



The power of fear, once agian has conqure and rule my(YOUR) life. Progress is working backward each and every step one takes forward, your mental progress is moving backward regressing back toward your infant pathway~of~thoughts. Have we(ME) really moved forward? or have we all just learned to adjust to other people's comment and only show them what they want to see and not what you really are on the inside. I myself have those same faults of my own also, showing only the mask of what other wants to see and never my true self. The mask of doubt, each and everyone of us wears each day when we enter this reality, are you wearing your true mask?

Doubtful to say the least I can conclude from what I've seen in reality. Ego aside for a moment, lets discuss the fear of the power of love, has an affect on us(ME).



We(ME) try to move closer and yet we're still miles from what we're after. We fear the "love" for what it will cause us to react differently, "think and change of ourselves". The Fear & Love is all but a chemical reaction in our pathway~of~thoughts (the brain) the end result either of positive or negative reaction. Yet we see the light and darkness ahead of us we always fall into the zone of comfort that we have been program to follow. Fear is the one programming mixed together with your own ego is one powerful concoction of only ending with one result. The non-action is the result of the two powerful mixture of fear and ego mix into one.



The passion of "love" and the ego is the right step to take, those mixture of both concoction will drive anyone to push forward and never fearing what is in front of them, even the darkness of the light to come.
I stand in front of the horizon looking deep into my heart(ego) and mind(brain), sun set in the distance casting longing darkness into the night to come. I now stand to face the challage of my heart(ego) and mind(brain) has put forth for my soul(ME).


Forever looking forward to the ending.

Ending came forth as death to life.

All around us, is the fear of the power.

Ruling our hearts and minds forever.



& _._._._



Life looks forward toward the coming darkness of light.

Onward one must push to achieve the common goals of all.

Volumes of knowledge will not help unless one can see the truth.

Enough of the searching for "the truth", just enjoy the "love" of all.


-Enjoy~the~Experience-


~DeKn~

9 comments:

  1. Check your Email. I have a response to this you may like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeKn,

    I just posted some info on meditation for you under Thought Wars.

    -Darkstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DarkStar888 I will read what you have post for me when I have time.

    Thanks again.

    Zero I will check the email and see what you have to say. Thanks

    ~DeKn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeKn Said: :The passion of "love" and the ego is the right step to take, those mixture of both concoction will drive anyone to push forward and never fearing what is in front of them, even the darkness of the light to come.
    I stand in front of the horizon looking deep into my heart(ego) and mind(brain), sun set in the distance casting longing darkness into the night to come. I now stand to face the challenge of my heart (ego) and mind (brain) has put forth for my soul (ME).”

    You should know that…

    Ego…is not your heart!
    The Mind…is not yours & thought is not in your brain!
    My Soul…doesn’t exist as you describe it.

    Sorry, but your information is inaccurate both from a simple definition & logical stand point. I’m only going to touch on a few statements here because I need more room to post the information/knowledge to give a proper explanation to your statements. I’ll write more detail on DarkStar & let you know here once it’s posted.

    Here are a few things to ponder.

    THE MIND;
    The mind at birth, the Buddha said is lustrous and pure. Its contact with the outer world that defiles and sets it a flutter like a fish thrown out of water Gasping and grappling in the throes of death.

    The mind that for sense pleasures yearn
    Is like a bowl of coloured water
    In whose admix of red, blue or yellow
    No true reflection of oneself can be seen.

    The mind that seethes with anger,
    Is like a pot of boiling water
    In whose frenzy of making steam and vapour No true reflection of oneself can be seen.

    The mind that's overcome with sloth and torpor,
    Is like a pond that's overgrown with moss and weeds In whose dark and murky depths of water, No true reflection of oneself can be seen.

    The mind to excitement and worry given,
    Is like a sea of storm-tossed water
    In whose constant motion of to and fro No true reflection of oneself can be.

    DIVINE SOUL DENIED;
    Now, what is this Soul the existence of which the Buddha denied? Without it there can be no reward in heaven or punishment in hell no recompense for one's deeds. Buddhism denies asserts that this belief in a permanent and a divine soul is the most dangerous and pernicious of all errors, the most deceitful of illusions, that it will inevitably mislead its victims into the deepest pit of sorrow and suffering. It is in fact, says the Buddha, the root-cause of all suffering, because the belief in a separate self breeds egotism and selfishness.

    EGO;
    The feeling of a separate "I", which we call ego-consciousness, is directly related to the strength of ignorance, greed, and hatred. The deepest meaning of ignorance is the believing in, identifying with and clinging to the ego, which as we have seen, is nothing but an illusive mental phenomenon. But because of this strong clinging to ego-consciousness, attachment/desire, anger/hatred arise and repeatedly gain strength.

    And one of my favorite topics…LOVE;
    Love is only a hypnotic incantation word, that when repeated enough times, the victim falls into a completely vulnerable state. All we’re saying when we keep telling someone that we love them, is “I want to have sex with you” or “please take care of me and I’ll let you have sex with me”. That’s all fine and dandy, but let’s be aware of what we’re doing. There is no such thing as love, the kind of caring and compassion we wish it to be. The most powerful force is awareness! Awareness of what this 3 dimensional realm really is. Awareness, that it is completely correct to be totally cynical that any good or bad is present within this 3D illusion. This whole thing is a fabrication and a lie and a mere dream state. It simply does not exist.

    -Darkstar- :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting way of seeing things ~DarkStar~ :) I will take this message and apply it to my life. I will report back on this event.

    ~DeKn~

    ReplyDelete
  6. An old Chines Curse:

    "MAY YOU LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES!"

    -dARKsTAR888

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chinese is what I ment...lol. Must be the herbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somtimes...NOT THINKING....IS better than THINKING!

    Now what does that mean..DeKn? This is a question to you. :)

    -DarhStar222

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over thinking might make one not act over someone that would act on something. If your thinking is misguided by thinking that would mean you would be misguiding yourself to the wrong path.

    ~DeKn~

    ReplyDelete