7.7.09

Vacation...



**I tell, no truths and speak, no lies**

I am in the mist of coming back from vacation. I had a lot of fun and many crazy adventure. It is nice to be half back and still so far away in my trip. Still consuming many aspect of time and reality.
It felt like years have pass but in reality, only weeks have pass. Wish everyone also had has much fun as I did during those pass few weeks. Do tell, do tell your adventure you had during those pass weeks....

Will be back in full swing soon enough...,

~DeKn~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks god, someone sane on this blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, you are wrong Solid Snake I am not sane at all. I (am) have a very delusional persona. But, thanks you for your kinds words about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we really sane to you or me? We are as sane as the next person beside us. (Look right, Look left) Me! I am the next person that is beside myself I sure hope he agrees with me about my saneness. Man it will be the day when I lose an argument with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I respect your imagination, it is a strong thing, but don't spend too much time in fantasy land.It's not healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes for sure.. I know what you mean Solid Snake, that is the reason for my vacation and all.. It helps me reflect back on things I've learned and make sense of things that I was confuse about. I know, take everything in balance.

    Thanks.

    ~DK~

    ReplyDelete