2.6.09

The Quiet Mind...


**I tell, no truths and speak, no lies**

Quiet Minds for a loud thought, can be heard all over; All around.
Quiet the mind, and forever silencing the thought and chaos around.
Quit 'the mind games', sleep is what is needed.
Gather around for I'll show you what is around.
There is nothing and there is everything.
Thoughts is your visions, and visions is your thoughts.
Dreams and reality what is which?
Side stepping right and back, forward and Left, left and spin.
Sleeping minds awaken now...
Awaken now, awaken now....
Quiet the mind once again. Let it sleep, let it wake.
Sleep now, sleep now and wake anew, for tomorrow is another day.
Nothing exist, nothing is real, nothing is seen, nothing at all.
Quiet the mind; Peace as one, peace as none.
Quiet the mind; Peace as everything, still having nothing.
Nothing to start and nothing to end.
NOTHING AT ALL



~DeKn:Delusional~Thoughts~

3 comments:

  1. It is not so easy to quiet it, new thoughts come from every corner in our information era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend DeKn. I will honestly say that I normally don't like Poems. Contrary to saying that, I love yours. I'm not going to comment any further right now. It would distrube the Peace I felt just moments ago when I read this.

    Alll I'll say is....Thank you & Nicely Done

    -DartStar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure Solid Snake for sure. I agree with you information is always bombarding us, every waking moment of our life. There is always a way for anything. Just need to be able to find what that way is.

    ~DeKn~

    ReplyDelete