10.6.09

Something To Non~Say About...



**I tell, no truths and speak, no lies**

Stealing, all of the free flowing non~ideas in passing by.
The blank thoughts,
the blank pages,
the blank minds, sharing one thing. That, they both have in common. The manifestation of thoughts into matters, the arrangement of subatomic particles, the smaller things in life to something gigantic, the planet this blog resides in. Filling the infinite space/time void.
Just another world;
Just another reality;
Just another dimension, that is all.
Pick the world you want to live in, and view it in front of you. See it looking back at your thoughts; And changing its frequency to match;
The very thoughts you have of your very own.

Changing worlds.

Changing times.

Changing changes all around.

Free your thoughts, and forever releasing your bonds; The bonds one has on this plane of reality.
Set forth the energy binding this world and stand back and watch; As the evolution of matter, slowly turns to energy.

Stand back...



~DeKn:Delusional~Thoughts~

9 comments:

  1. Meditation is clearing my head of useless thoughts and giving me more discipline in every day life.The process of sitting with your spine straight and not moving,ie.not scratching itches,and focusing on the breathing gives me some kind of power and peace.The other day I let my thoughts run wild as I meditated and it reminded me of being high on cannabis or lsd,it was fun.Let's have a contest,who can be the first to achieve orgasm while meditating.We can call it the David Carradine Orgasmic Meditation Contest in honor of Mr.Carradine.All those interested can report their results on my blog,no cheating!Ladies are invited to participate also.Good luck and happy orgasms to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master, Can you set up a post for a comment section on this project?

    There are already several items posted @ Nwohere on the topic of Meditation.

    DarkStar888

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! It is done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the competition begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a "SMACKDOWN".

    Don't think I want to pass-out masterbating(or is that "Master Debating) by erotic asphyxiation! It's just not that fucking exciting to me. I'd rather have a heart attack or faint having sex with my lady. That's not the same thing is it? Just kidding. :)

    NUFF SAID!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Houdini was addicted to passing out .Derren Brown goes into it on his stageshow.It is a strange feeling.The last time I passed out was in Mastricht Netherlands.Mushrooms and cannabis,boom lights out ,right on the street,in front of the pot bar,for half an hour.Lesson,Don't mix your entheogens kids,they are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I've tried telling people for years not to mix there shit. Some things are OK. But even pot & booze can fuck you up. It makes me dizzy & sick. Don't get me wrong, 1 or 2 drinks with pot doesn't seem to hurt to much but have several Drinks & a few Dubbies...Bam...Fucked-Up. Sad part it's mostlty because of the alchole. Why mix an upper (poT0 with a big downer (booze) anyway? Next! :)

    -DarkStar999

    ReplyDelete
  8. Booze and pot always effed me up the most.

    ReplyDelete