12.4.09

How Courageous Are You?



Nature loves courage... she rewards someone with courage by making things easier for them to achieve, in their own reality. So Let me ask you again, how courageous are you?

Fair play has always been here. Remember you were program to think this world has no fair play. What best way to tell people they don't have power by telling them this world doesn't have fair play. We have been taught that this isn't a fair world. We thought that was the truth. A thought can be very strong motivator; I've noticed. How can they do that to us you ask? They didn't want everyone to know this fact because most people are not ready for this kind of power. The power to do anything you want. Tell everyone else to "FUCK OFF" because you know best for yourself, do what you want because if you really want it and take the leap of faith for it. Then nature will let you have what you want easily, by opening up all the doors for you the only thing you have to do is enter them and take what you want. That is all.

Nature loves courage because you're one of a few in a million that have figured it out, this will let you do whatever you want. Let it happen and take that courage. Do so and it will be yours for the taking.


Take the courage,
Take that lesson,
The Leap of faith,
The drop off to the unknown,
Take what has always been yours,



DKnight

4 comments:

  1. I will take what is mine. I will have the courage to make my art.

    Thank you DeKn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should thank you Zero. If it wasn't for you and everyone else I wouldn't be here today where I am at and where I will be pushing myself. I am also tending less and less to my blog because have plans of my own I am doing also. Thanks again.

    DeKnight:DeathComesLife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post to ponder on. Reminds me of a proverb we have here that says: "Help yourself and Heaven will help you".

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah like always if you do help yourself things will come to you easily. Do remember you also have to think that way in your mind and heart. because with a goal in your mind and heart you will see all the short cuts open in front of you, just have to go to them to get what you want. I've tried it and it works. Friends of mine have tried it and it also works.

    DeKn

    ReplyDelete