18.4.09

Nothing to Say?


** I speak in fiction **

I've nothing to say! I have no idea why? but lately I've nothing to say about anything at all...? why so why, I feel like I am at a point where I've hit my wall and I have to climb pass it to get to the next level of my own self awareness. I've reach the point that now I have to make the next move to advance myself pass the stage of comfort zone.
Poetry writing is the only experience I've been able to produce lately, through my twitter account that I've setup. I have no idea why I am even doing this social experiment on twitter. I am falling into the hive mentality for some odd reason. I guess I am like most animals that loves attention. Either that, or I feel alone in this world with my view of thinking. But how can I be alone when I know there is others around me that also have the same problem. Who knows? I feel strange inside that I want to know more for some odd reason. I need to know more information and more of it. Even though I know that; I know a lot of things that most of the average sheep doesn't understand and know. I still want to know more. Then something hit me, in the moment of wanting to know more and more....


I know I keep asking the questions over and over again in my head. But I know the answer already, but I seem to want to know the answer from other people even though I know enough for me to take the next step in life. But we always ask the questions anyways, even though we know the answer ourselves already. We seem like we want to just confirm our answer is correct by seeing if other people agree with the question we are asking. But if we see that the answer they give us isn't what we want to hear we distort the answer we get from other people and make it fit what we want in our very own reality. Why do we keep doing what we are doing. We do not need the answer from other people, we know the answer already. It is time for me to take the step. I've been slowly working away at my grand plan. Maybe after when the grand plan is completed I may have new insight on things to say. Till then I am on my quest to finish what I've started.



-DKnight-

6 comments:

  1. most excellent brother DeKn:EW, the best thing you can do is out down the pen and live. Follow through with your grand plan. execute it flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://zeromessiah.blogspot.com/2009/04/save-yourself.html

    This started for you in the comments but something more happened. I cant quite explain it but reason took over.

    Take a minute to read it and you'll see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dante_Altair.

    Thanks ZEROMESSIAH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have nothing to say but you say it very well though! I feel pretty much the same as you, i guess it is time for us to apply the knowledge we've been gathering for months if not years now.

    Wish you all the success you deserve bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Komar B... I think we all need to do that on the blog not just us around here but most of everyone.


    DeKn:FeelAlive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dekn, please check my blog and give me feed back.
    Your blog look is super!!! Wow very good looking and interesting.

    carlosant0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete