30.4.09

Thoughts Of Noise


Thoughts that are yours are just noises to your brain. Thought-Noises are all taught and learned from outside sources. In outer space that is where you are taught or you learn what you need to know about that thought-noise; 'Out of space' is really define as anything that is outside your own body.

Is it not that everything is double speak in our reality how do one really know what you know is truth? How did you came to the conclusion that your very own answer is right? How do you not know they(eliteME) are not the one that is really telling you what to experience in your life, or in your truth?

I will weave my thoughts into your experience; Your truth will be mine. Your future generated DNA will have my influence. Thanks, in advance for showing them my thoughts. I've move forward I'm able to view in a different spectrum. I am able to see the truth.

"If something's HARD to do, then it's NOT Worth DOING. " -Homer-

Deep thoughts, and a great de-learning code word for the sleeping masses. No..., Body is really helpless if they were they would not settle with the crumbs that the zoo patrons is throwing out to them... We are all just feeding on the crumbs of thought-noises; The noises of thoughts that distracts you from your real work. Giving you answer for what the question you have today.., but you will never get everything at once, have you ever noticed? You will keep trying to look for more answer to your new questions? You will get a new question each time you solve the current one. Do we not all see where this is leading us? In a circle because we will never get that final answer, we will keep getting more questions after questions an unless amount of questions with an unless amount of answers. There isn't any final answer sorry to bust that bubble of yours. If you don't believe me then keep doing what you think you are doing is right now... Because from what I am saying I would be wrong in your mind...., Then I cannot help you;

Go NOW! ... You do not need to read this anymore ..., go NOW!
.
.
.
Why are you still here? didn't you understand what I've told you? Do you not understand what I am saying?

Let me put this clear for everyone then... "Thought-Noises are all taught and learned from outside sources" -DeKn-

Your experience has never really existed because everything in your "experience" thoughts are all learned from the outer space sources. You base your experience on things you learn from the outside world. In another case everything in the outer world is in a state of '84 nothing in outer space is true. Even what I am saying on my own blog isn't true. I lie when I am in my egoistic blog writing mode. I feel like a god I have the power of a god. And as a god, I ensure my thoughts to live on forever as energy. Death is timeless for someone as myself. I have no need for time I have no concept what time is.


-DeKn:Energy-

7 comments:

  1. Something went wrong, your post on my site did not go through as scheduled, Should I just copy the current one from here and simulcast it or just leave it alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I wrote the post on your blog as another person so I do not want to copy this one with that one. They are a bit different with different info. I will see whats wrong.

    DeKn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time zone is set differently thats why, it didn't post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of mind-thoughts all around us generated all those different kinds of thought-noises all around us.

    Now, I know what the truth for me held in the pass was all about..., It is much more clearer now to me...

    DeKn:Dsp

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all in the atom,the illusion built by adam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are born with no clothes, and when we get older we just borrow things that we need in order to survive, we buy a house, a car etc...
    We think those material things we own when in fact NOTHING belongs to us, not even our children we have no possessions to the point where our bodies are just borrowed or forced into us for a price.
    A terrible price we have to pay. We suffer pain, get sick, we cry, we have even have to work in order to survive and not only to feed our selves no... we have to feed other family members and than if you did the right things when you get old they will feed, and care for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, so true; Indeed, Carlosanto we see only in 1,2,3.. and not what we really want.

    Step 1. get born
    Step 2. learn what they want us to only know
    Step 3. Make money
    Step ...

    Each and everyone, knows the steps that they want us to know. I can safely say that I would not need to tell you any more of the steps that we all know. From the past from the future it is all. All the steps they will ever let us know.

    Great insight Carlosanto

    -DeKn-

    ReplyDelete