5.4.09

Twee...


What new social experiment do we have here? A new animal is in the block now, "The Twee..." How is the result from this experiment going to tell us the out-come of events that are all around us. In this reality we call home? The planet earth.

I join this social experiment so I can do a little chaos'ing. Throw a wrench in the experiment soup haha. If you can't beat them why join them either; "Joining them only puts you at the bottom of their feet"

Be that odd ball in the mix of things and throw in some numbers that will make them think. I wonder if (not) like minded people reading this will they understand what I am saying or will they just take this face value.

Tell me what you see?




De_Kn:TheTwitter

3 comments:

  1. Just sharing what my thought of this social experiment day 2

    - Can be a very addictive property.
    - Hive mind set.
    - Hive thinking.
    - Almost like a master brain made up of millions of smaller brain.
    - Giant think tank group, throw out question for the Hive to chat about collect data from them. Analyze results for hidden answer.

    - [WI] trying to become one of those hidden messenger giving out master brain command to the hive collective.
    - [H] to use the master brain for your own gain.



    De_Kn:TheTwitter


    *(W)hat (I)f
    *(H)ow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat from the apple of discord.
    Care to read between the fnords?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social experiment day 5 now...

    gain some follower by doing nothing but just type and sending away some thoughts. Trying to explan to even more follower. It seems like those are just random followers that happesn by my text I wrote and started to follow my writing.

    De_Kn:TheTwitter

    ReplyDelete